Welcome to SPS Darjeeling
"Youth," said Baron Pierre de Coubertin, "is the springtime of the body." Mens Sana in corpore sana in corpore sano - a healthy mind in a healthy body - has been the ideal of the good school in the centuries old Public School tradition as in the Vedic Indian tradition. Good health and an all-round intellectual, moral and academic education during school days are perhaps the most important assets a boy can have. For generations, Darjeeling has been renowned - not only in India but also in other Asian countries and in the West - as the unique hill resort where both good health and good education have been provided at St. Paul's School.
- Admission Open for Classes 1 to 9 for the session 2017-18
Before a new boy arrives at the School, the following certificates are required:
- A doctor's certificate stating that the boy is fit for School life in Darjeeling.
- A complete health information certificate on a form supplied by the School.
- A transfer certificate from his previous school, if he has not submitted one.
- A birth certificate. (A Certified Copy).